Skip to content
Alert: Our offices are now located at 174 Portland Road (Bar Mills Fire Department)!
How to Register
For the best browsing experience, please upgrade to
IE 9 or greater
Skip to nav
Meditation in Motion- T'ai Chi for all levels
T'ai Chi is a form of Chinese Martial Arts which promotes healing through soft, relaxing, and low impact movements. It has been shown to help reduce arthritis pain, as well as neck and back pain! Join instructor Bob Mason two mornings each week to improve your overall well-being!
Other benefits include:
1. Improved balance and coordination
2. Increased muscle strength
3. Improved concentration and focus
4. Reduced stress and lowered blood pressure
5. Increased breathing capacity
Classes are on Mondays and Fridays at the Buxton Town Hall from 10:00-11:30. The cost is $45 per session which covers space and instruction. Sessions are 12 weeks.
For more information, please email Nicole Welch at email@example.com!
Log In to Register
18 - 99
09/09/2019 - 11/25/2019
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Town Hall, Recreation Dept
$45.00 R, $45.00 NR
* Adjustments and discounts will be applied during checkout if applicable. *
Return to Programs
View All Activities