This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
**Summer Camp Registrations are closed. Please contact us at 929-8381 to be added to the wait list.**
Give your child a summer they will never forget!
We have 7 weeks of games, field trips, entertainment, and special programs to give your child an exciting 2018 summer season! All summer camps are held at the Buxton Center Elementary School. Camp hours are 8:45 AM-3:30 PM. We also offer an extended care option that will cover 7:30 AM-8:45 AM, and 3:30 PM-5:30 PM. Each camp offers age-appropriate activities, field trips, group games, and crafts. Each camper receives one Buxton Recreation Summer Camp t-shirt. Additional shirts are available after the first week at $10/shirt. All campers are able to use the Free Summer Food Service Program.
Camp registrations are on a first come-first serve basis. Camps are split into three camps Grades K-2, Grades 3-5, and Teen Extreme Grades 6-8. Each camp has a participant maximum due to transportation restrictions and staffing ratios. Register early to ensure your child has a space!
The calendar of activities will be available in May!If you have any questions, please contact Grace Bibber, Recreation Supervisor, at email@example.com, or call the recreation department at 929-8381.
- Fill out a 2018 Summer Camp Registration Form. These can be found online at www.buxtonrec.com, or at the Buxton Town Hall. Each child needs their own registration form.
- Complete a Medical Authorization Form if you child will be taking medication at camp.
- Complete a Child Concern Form if there is information that you would like to share with the staff that will give your child a more successful summer.
- Return the completed registration forms and summer camp payment to the Buxton Recreation Department. A minimum deposit of $100 is due at registration. You may drop the form off, or mail it to: Buxton Recreation Department, 185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093. Payment is due in full by Friday, June 22!
- Before Care runs from 7:30 AM - 8:45 AM
- After Care runs from 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
- Camp will run for 7 weeks starting June 25th ending the 10th of August.
- Extended camp is not included in the 7 week program, and must be registered for separately.
- NO CAMP July 4th.
- Campers will be split into Camps K-2, 3-4 and 5-8.
- All field trip fees are included minus any spending money.
- ALL FEES need to be paid in full before camp starts.
Additional Forms and Files: